27 March 2022

theatre night


Ahhh an evening out. 
With friends. 
Are we post COVID? 


Nahhhh not fully yet. 
Masks in place and dinner on the patio. 


A snack 
KerryGold and Salami. 
Seems to be the perfect combo for me.  


Cat Man!


No bun. They sent fries. 
Didn’t eat them. 


Fancy pants. 
I’m usually all black when I dress up. 


Short night. Out late. 
Up early. But it was worth it. 
Sister Act- The Musical
Is absolutely charming. 




Getting up there!! 


Planes are coming back. 
You can hear them and see the chem trails. 
Ahhh such a beautiful site. 
How urbane of us.  


Back stage was just a loading dock. 
When you ride with the musicians,
You get to see the inside of theater.  
It really was a great show! 

I had such a great time! 
This was the first production they’ve had
In over 2 years! 
So this was a pandemic. 
Not recommended. 
One star. Thumbs down! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!