04 March 2022

recovery


Blissful sleep. 
I’m getting 10 hours. 
The trade off is - I have no life. 
I literally walk in the house,
 Decompress in my room for 15 minutes,
Let the CBD kick in, 
And hit the bed. 


Clinic Days. 
Lots of walking. 


I’m finally out of the woods. 
I hope this week wasn’t 
a glimpse into my future. 
Heart issues are hard. 
I don’t want to be a COVID heart patient. 
Long Hauler. 


Monday I took a walk. 
Innocent enough, right? Wrong! 
My max heart is 158
[220 minus your age. I’m 62.]
80% (training rate) of that is 126. 
I hit and stayed at 155 too long. 
I paid for it, too. 
Never push through when you have a cold. 
I walked up hills, which hurt my leg as well. 


Looking like Planet Of The Apes here. 
after Snake Juicing last week
I’m still down 7 pounds. 
I’m going to Snake again this weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!