10 March 2022

twinkle in my eye


Everyone supports Ukraine. 


Even my Boi. 


3 ounces. Pretty nutrient dense. 


I’ve been audited like 16 times. 
Anymore when I go in to the IRS,
I’m like “Hey - how’s the wife and kids?” 

I got pulled up for some income I missed 
In 2001. It was an honest mistake. 
They said I owed 300,000 
Which was not true. 
It was more like $3000. 
They charge interest at 24%
Compounded monthly. 😟
Plus fines. All for $1000 oversite. 

The agent said if I didn’t pay it,
I should go kill myself to satisfy the debt. 
They’re ruthless.  Heartless. 
I turned her in. I hope she lost her job. 

Anyways. I got audited again. 
The difference is - this time,
I hired a tax group. 


Uncle Sam’s mean cousin
- Mr Taxman -
Went all the way back to 2016. 
But wait! My lucky day! 
Siri found miles and miles and $$
Before the new tax law went into effect. 
I owe Siri a coke. 
Turnes out, they’ll owe me money!
What are the odds? 
Not that I’ll get it back, mind you. 
They’re also very greedy. 


Lol. LAZE a trail. 
Sounds good to me. 
MyHRV is slowly creeping up. 


I want to get a job 
As a professional mattress tester. 
I think I would be great at it. 



Back to fasting. 
I want to clean up the edges 
for my Dr Appointment
In April. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!