06 March 2022

magnesium day


I love rain like this. 
My coziest memories. 


I know people who hate the rain. 
That’s definitely not me. 


DashCam Diaries. 
Sunday - no traffic. 


I need to get up and take my walk. 
Every day. No excuses. 
The Planet Fitness is opening up 
A block from work. 
I live next to one but getting through 
downtown is the challenge in the morning. 


Not a flatline, but…
Pulse in the 50/ and 60s. 
I wake up before the alarm. 

Since I switched to Calm Magnesium,
I sleep really hard, really fast. 
In fact, I woke up at 11:20 pm
But thought my Watch said 4:55 am. 
And I was refreshed and ready for the day! 


Lol. Still on tea. 
Coffee for non fasting days. 
It’s too strong. 😂
GrannyGus here.  Lol 


Green light. Go ahead on!
I’m completely over that cold I had. 

I wanted to learn about BitCoin. 
So I invested $25. Minus fees. 
My grand outlay to be a trader!
Behold my portfolio. $22.50. 
May I direct your attention to the gain?
I made 5 cents!  
Watch me now! 
Easy Street. Lol. 


I had a salad for breakfast. 
About 9 am yesterday. 
Didn’t want to waste food in a pandemic. 
That was my OMAD. 
So now I’m fasting. 

I Dry Fast now every night from 
6 pm to 6 am. 
Well, I do take my magnesium,
but with a small amount of water. 
I get up once to pee. And that’s at 5 ish. 
Simple logic. 


Time for a hair color. 
I can’t complain. 
All the protein and fat I eat
Keeps my hair thick and full. 
Growing up I had baby-fine hair. 
I think I’ll do Platinum this month. 

I have one month to lose 10 pounds. 
I’ve already lost 7. 
Albeit 7 I should never have gained
 in the first place. Live and learn. 
Long Live Snake Juice! 
I feel much better, as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!