20 March 2022

clean up time


I was going through my PayPall 
And Apple Pay stuff
Looking for old subscriptions and duplicates. 
I found an one PhotoBucket account
I haven’t used since Apple invented the cloud. 
I was only paying like $7 extra
I had lost track of. 
Not too shabby in a digital world. 

Lots of cool things on there I thought I had lost. 
Those before and after pictures don’t lie! 


My daily Salad with Cheese
And HB Eggs 


Mini Walks when there’s time. 


I did an aisle crawl lol
I’ll try to make a design. 


First Day O Spring 
Good heart rate up and down. 








Old pictures. 
Not even many pixels. 
I think this was taken with a Razor phone. 
This was 2008. Not even my heaviest. 

Low Carb Cruise 2012. 
10 years ago! 
Not even my lightest. 

What happens to people after Dexa
With no carbs? 
We’re about to find out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!