24 March 2022

clinic day


Almost all self-checkout. 
Well. That sucks. 


Got my walk in today. 
Just 15 minutes. We’re at the clinic today. 

Never say you “JUST “
Or “ONLY” lost 5 pounds. 
Try carrying around a couple 
Of bottles while you walk. 
Freaking workout right there. 
One gallon is about 7 pounds. 


What veggie makes this? 
Soybeans. 
Industrial Seed Oils 
Are a crime against humanity. 


Not much to look at. 
2 Eggs with Cheese in a cup. 
Heavens, they’re tasty! 
Trying to be zero carb and higher fat. 


New scrubs. 
New shoes. 
New socks. 
Now I just need to shave. Lol. 


First place sleeping is me!
 Didn’t even roll over. 
I’ve been trying to learn 
to sleep on my back. 
Also I’ve been Dry Fasting 
From about 6 pm to 6 am. 
Except for about 6 ounces 
Of fluid to take my magnesium with. 
And not shock here- no reflux. 


No actual walk yesterday. 
A day”off” and still did my steps. 


Pants on the ground 


Go Snake Go! 
When I start early in the day,
I have no hunger at all. 

1 comment:

  1. Your eggs in the mug reminded me of Chaffles. I tried some savory ones the other night to have with pulled pork. To make four, I used 3 eggs - beat them, added a cup of shredded cheddar and half a cup shredded mozzarella, 1/4 Teaspoon baking powder, a spoonful of almond flour (you don't need that, but it makes it a little more waffle-y)....1/4 cup at a time in the waffle iron, crispy and yummy. You can do "sweet" ones too, I've put a packet of stevia and some baking cocoa....I did spray the waffle iron, but you can probably used olive oil too. I love how dedicated you are to your health, it's wise, it's like all we've really got, you're very encouraging!!!! (I'm trying like crazy to stay away from carbs and sugar, it's hard with four teenagers in the house!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!