15 March 2022

if I were a rich anne


Badda badda badda boom 
Gotta work on my Retirement Plan. 
Now that I’m not gonna die. 
Insha Allah. 
As my Muslim family says. 


Once this car is paid off, 
Early- 😎
I’ll invest that same amount. 


ThankYouVeryMuch 


Freaky Fergus jumped the counter
And ate my Salad 


Who does that?
Besides Salad Cat. 


In N Out Flying Dutchman. 
Guacamole. 


Yummy sleep day. 


No actual walk, but I put in the steps. 


Went to bed early. 
Still no wine. 
Just that yummy Calm Magnesium. 


Not sick. Just out of shape. 
Working 7 days a week is crazy. 
6 is my limit. 
And 5 is ideal. 


Got up early and walked around Walmart. 
It’s like 5 minutes from my job. 
The Super Centers are so big, 
Twice around the inside is like a mile. 
Plus it’s flat. And air conditioned. 
And bright. And no dogs. 

Edited To Add:
I had my Apple Watch on Theater Mode. 
It wasn’t taking pulse ox readings. 
It couldn’t calculate the SV02. 
They need to fix that. 
I think I’ll write to Apple and tell them. 
We’ll see tomorrow if it works better. 
I feel like I’m in fairly good shape. 
Not the best shape of my life. 
But not huffing and puffing, either. 


Nice and slow. 

An awesome place to walk. 
Snake Juice Man Cole
Is now advocating “Snake Walking “!
Go 1 MPH. It doesn’t matter. 
Just walk. Up to 4 hours a day, if you can. 
Just move.  Makes sense. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!