25 August 2022

traffic day


Pretty images last night. 


Huge traffic this morning. 
Took 1 1/2 hours to get to work. 
I just turned off the car 
And sat there and cried. 
I know with that - that I’m off balance. 
I never get upset over traffic. 
I think it was a panic attack. 


So much pain. 
My broken / twisted/ hurt left ankle. 








Who lives on this? 
How did we get here? 
This is bad. Very bad. 


Cauliflower Casserole. 










Good luck. I’ll leave you to it. 
I’m not burned out on nursing. 
I’m just mad at how it’s a 
trillion dollar business. 
Not focused on patients. 
Focused on the Almighty Dollar. 



My housemate said I could try to 
Eliminate everything. 
Just do meat. And see how I feel. 

I think I will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!