30 August 2022

new ideas


Got a special deal for IV
Therapy at Restore Hyper-Wellness. 


The updated Meyers Cocktail. 
Mostly Vitamins B Complex
with C and trace minerals. 
PS: not the most flattering angle. 
“Lol”


It was so cool because
Everyone on the building was a Nurse. 
All the clients. All the staff. 
Nurses need self-care. 

We got to talk about Nursing
In the time of COVID. 
Which is my favorite topic.  


Beautiful Downtown Dallas. 




Delightful Cesar Salad. 
The IV place is right by Trader Joe’s. 


My precious baby boy. 
Such an affectionate cat. 
Hand-raised by me!


Two more rug rats 
On a fresh pile of laundry-
Which my whole room has become. 


Oh well. It just be that way sometimes. 


The last of the Rebel Ice Cream. 
Not for Kitteh! 


I took a whole liter of IV fluid
And didn’t have to go pee. 
Pretty dehydrated. 
This crappy sleep pattern. 
Tons of reflux. 

I’m not sure a PPI can help 
With. Hiatal Hernia. 
Which is my bigger problem. 

COVID through the ages. 
2019  Fresh Faced. Innocent. 
2020 Goofy AF. 
2021 Let’s do this!
2022 Almost done! 

We now have the collective equivalent 
Of a college degree
In COVID - with a minor
In Pandemics, and Quarantine

I’ve  had 3 bad reactions:
😎 2019 mystery illness - ER 
(Probably COVID before it was named)
🥸 2021 Vax reaction 
 (5 days hospital)
🤔 COVID proper 
(10 days sick)
🦠 🦠 🦠 
I’m done with Rona. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!