17 August 2022

stable days


Well. Odd. 
I’ve been full of life 
And energy all week. 
I’m thankful!

I guess my PPI is kicking in.  
And the iron. 
I sleep well and I have no 
Stomach pain or reflux. 
Or blood loss. 


Being healthy is great
Because I don’t have to 
get up to pee a million times.


Still having ankle pain. 
This has been since the
July Keto Con Convention.  
This is just daily motion. 
No walk per se! 










I re-read my blog 
From time to time. 
Look at what I found! 



Thanks to technology,
I found this old video of 
My mother and me. 
I was able to capture the video
And turn it into a short reel! 
There’s no sound. 
Enjoy! 

This summer has been a blur. 
I talked to the mom and dad
On the case and told them 
I can never again work
6 days a week. 
That’s  like 84 hours a week. 

Then I talked to my boss. 
She took a few minutes to chat,
And it was great to feel so appreciated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!