18 August 2022

dreamy days


After work, running an errand. 


Headed home. 
Lightening seen. 
20 minutes later. 


Sudden changes are often dramatic. 
With people and skies. 
Especially with people. Lol. 


Here, bad weather comes from the south. 
And we got a pounding! 


I dreamed a tree fell on my car
And a power line. 


Well, it was a branch 
And a cable line. 
Still. That counts! 


Quick! I need to get a lotto ticket. 
This whole mess was whack. 


I moved the tree limb, 
Placed bright things on the line
So it can be seen,
And called ATT. Come fix. 


I love waking up with energy 
Ready to get up and explore the day. 

When I was so anemic, 
I had no energy at all. 
I was ready to go back to sleep 
The moment I opened my eyes. 
Is this all it took? 
An iron pill that costs 6 cents? 

More and more. Gradually. 
I’m definitely a member of 
Team Tortoise. 
Not Team Hare. 
But on the other hand, I can go for days. 
Just not very fast. 


Lol. 

Happy Hamburger Day! 
I woke up knowing everything
 is going to be ok. 
And I can handle just about anything 
That shows up. 

The dream was nice because it gave me 
Some confirmation. 
My plans- to travel, retire, blog…
It’s odd to assign validation 
To a dream but the timing was impeccable. 
So why not? 
My gut feeling is a great big YES! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!