23 August 2022

ready day


Steak Shrimp and 
Cauliflower Casserole. 


Frozen Cauliflower, Cream Cheese,
Sour Cream, Bacon, Hatch Chili Can,
Cheddar Cheese and Seasoning. 
350° F for like 45 minutes. 


Whisps and Sour Cream. 

Crazy flooding. 
I cancelled my cat scan
Because I couldn’t get 
out of my subdivision. 



So I sat around in my pajamas 
And did nothing. But eat. 
And play with Baby Fergus. 


The smoke alarm went off
At 2 am and I had to get a ladder
And crawl up and grab it. 
All in my pajamas. 


Another day. Another tree limb. 
This one was tangled up in the power lines. 

Elphaba would be so proud!
I felt like Death Eating Crap
All week. Need sleep! 
I have a vague pain
In my stomach but that’s
Only when I drink something. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!