05 August 2022

day 8


Working on sharp pictures 
With bold color. 


This shot lacks focus. 
Pretty, though. 




Interesting angles. 










The goal is to clean out the freezer
Before Elaine leaves on tour. 
Almost done. 



Yay! As I was doing my research 
For my second blog, 
It occurred to me how 
Influencers by definition 
Are “Personality” driven 
But also “Content” driven. 
And people vote with their 
Fingers, clicks, and likes. 


So I made a video about 
How it might be if an Influencer
Used Listerine. 
Since I’m gargling about 5 times a day. 
It’s less than a minute long. 
Enjoy! 


The music was made 
In Garage Band. 
And looks like this. 
Read each column left to right. 
Each instrument or sound
Is modular and designed 
To be interchangeable with 
Every other unit. 


I used this little pocket light. 
The whole video made in the bathroom. 

I’m not monetized so
There’s things I can’t do.
 But I’m learning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!