04 August 2022

day 7


Where the baby? 
Kitteh! Kitteh! 
Lol little Fergus was locked 
in the cupboard with the 
Dish towels. Get outta there! 


Freaking kangaroo. 
I take all the cat’s temperatures
Every day to make sure they aren’t 
Catching COVID. 


Had left over hamburger. 
At it all. 


A wee little dehydrated. 
Tenting on back of hand. 


Still positive 
Maybe one more day. 
I still have a cough. But no fever! 


Went to 3 different testing sites. 
They open up by having you scan
A QR code and then half the links don’t work. 

Example. Texas. 
Invalid. 
I typed TX. 
Invalid. 
Reloaded the whole site. 
Still no Texas. 


I’m ”medium good” with tech. 
I mean, I’m pretty good,
But no expert. 
Some of these old ladies
That go to the community center
For COVID testing- 
If I have trouble, 
They won’t be able to do it at all. 
Especially if they’re sick. 

I need to call the health department. 
The people at the testing center 
Don’t help at all. 




What!!!!
Not good. 
High prices are not good. 


I made this but only had one bite. 
It was good, but the milk 
And cream gives me 
Instant stomach cramps. 


Sitting outside in the heat. 





Going to clean my room today. 
Have a few errands. 
House errands. 
I’m on house arrest 
(Except for testing) 
Being a good little patient. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!