07 August 2022

back to work!


Curious George 
The cutest nosy butt ever. 


Finally unpacking the gear
From mid July Amazon sale. 
My Production Assistant approves. 
He’s better not ask for a raise. 
This is an unpaid internship.  


Elaine made the Keto Bread. 

Bread is one thing I never loved. 
I’m a sweet gal. Some salty. 


The Allulose makes it brown. 


Maria Emmerich 
PSMF Bread. 
Just Eggs - so it’s like meringue. 


Yesterday I was negative. 
Today I am negative. 
Two consecutive negative readings. 


After  nearly 2 weeks. 
I can’t imagine why I didn’t lose
Even 5 pounds. I barely ate anything. 


Pepper Poppers left over. 
With Sour Cream. 









So the second blog. 
It will have even more “bite” 
And more focus 
Getting healthy after COVID.
And isolation, and quarantine. 

Face Shield for direct care. 
NK95 Mask. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!