12 October 2021

inspiring day


Rain and sleep are best friends. 
I love it when they visit together. 


Communal living living is great. 
It’s cheap, sustainable, fun. 
It’s the wave of the future. 
BUUUUT… 
Now and again, you get the place to yourself! 


Party City! 
Which for me means watching films
That no one else wants to see,
Having a beer (kidney stones)


And had an  In-N-Out 
Animal Style Protein Style 
And a Flying Dutchman. 






I watched “Wild” 
With Elle Woods
And “Into The Wild”
Which is my favorite film. 


She don’t lie 
She don’t lie
She don’t lie
PROPANE!


Baby and me makes 6. 


Deconstructed Reuben Sammich 




Maybe car camping 
Is a modern day fantasy 
About freedom and exotic travel
And not letting anyone tell you
How to live your life. 
Escape from boredom. 


I checked in with a friend yesterday 
Who has also lost and kept off 
A ton of weight. She’s struggling. 
She said she is bargaining. 
Since she hiked 5 miles 
She can have whatever she wants to eat. 
We all know by now it doesn’t work that way. 
That’s not how any of this works! 


I had planned to get up early 
and get my shingles shot. 
Lots of cleaning and organizing. 
I love having time off. 
I hate the nagging feeling 
Of needing to pick up more shifts. 
More bargaining! 
To bar a gain. 
That’s not a win. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!