06 October 2021

all better


Slept hard. 
Some pain. 
More CBD. No Advil. 


Sitting and shivering 
Just doing nothing. 
Letting the jab do its job. 


Cats all over me. 
I had some broth 
And some drinks 
But mainly- I slept. 


Sharing space with a furloughed 
professional musician 
Is always fun. 
This week, Elaine is working on 
A local project for a nearby college. 
The fraternities and sororities 
Do a huge concert. (Fundraising?)
It’s like a 5 hour performance!
She’s directing it and playing. 
Mostly pop songs staged to a different motif. 
Like 500 performers 
And 14,000 audience members. 
Not a small event


When I was in college,
I wrote stuff like this -
Parodies of musicals etc
For a Glee like performance. 
But no one was interested. 


I’m not a doctor. 
I don’t even play one on TV. 
But this helped me more
Than Protonix or Zantac. 

So I like having time off. 
Doing nothing. 
Sitting in a chair
(My new chair) 
Watching movies and eating soup. 
Good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!