08 October 2021

good kids, bad kids


See that bump up? 
A certain cat jumped pounced 
On me to tell me he wanted water. 
He got his water and went back to cuddles. 


The Texas State Fair is going on. 


Also the UT / OU game. 
Once a year the streets are crowded
With people from Oklahoma. 
They need to lose and go on home. 
Hahahahaha hook ‘em horns!
That’s about as sporty as I get. 






Now try with 2 jobs. 
Not much else gets done. 
Just sleep-eat-work-rinse-repeat. 
Until my vacations started,
All I ever did was work. 


But first, Covefe. 


Gotta find a way to get through this traffic! 

I cut out all bites licks and tastes
In preparation for fasting. 
Is fasting part of a healthy lifestyle? 
Probably. 
Some people fast one week a year. 
One weekend a month. 
One day a week. 
Maybe it’s good to let the body rest. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Chick... good to see you are still around. I 'fast' from 8 pm until about 12 noon the next day (most days). Does that count as fasting?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!