15 October 2021

back to the grind


I can’t believe how deeply I sleep
With the anticholinergics. 
I’m going to miss them. 


Found my old comforter 
From when I had the apartment. 


Put up a shelf in the bathroom 


Did my hair. 
Well T18. Platinum. 
That base undercut 
Is my natural color. 
My hair turned grey when I was sick. 


Barbacoa, Frijoles, y Arroz. 
It doesn’t count if it’s in a different language. 
No blood glucose rise. 
I had a few bites. I don’t miss them. 
I could go decades without beans n rice. 


Turns out, there’s a plastic film
On the panels. I removed it. 
And Viola! 


They stick to the glass. 
Follow the instructions 
And you’ll save much time. 


Work early. Dark and construction. 


I was trying to be artsy-
And it ended up farsty.!
My noggin has too many bumps. 
Lol. Poor thing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!