19 October 2021

hospital day



Slept  late. Just by 5 minutes. 
Then, once I got to work, 
The night nurse didn’t sign out on time
Which made it look like I was late. 
And I wasn’t. 
I had a minute to spare!


Big Ass Salad 


Coconut Cream Ice Cream 
(Homemade, no less) 
With Strawberries 


Lazy Butt rolling in Catnip Stems. 
Last night, he took his little front paws 
And pulled me close to him. 
And gave me a big hug! 
It was so sweet! That’s my baby boy! 


That time of year. 
Many trees means many leaves. 


Many cats means messy carpet. 


Many people means much food. 
For which I’m very grateful. 

Once every 6 weeks 
We go to the clinic for treatment. 
By “we,” I mean my little patient. 
Not me. Imperial “we.”
Himself is going and I go in waiting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!