21 October 2021

exhaust exhaustion


All I had yesterday. 
Plus coffee and a Monster. 
And some Guacamole. 
And I felt absolutely wonderful! 
You would think the Siracha hot sauce
would be rough for my ulcers
But I found the opposite to be true. 
I think hot spices and spicy
Actually HEALED my ulcers!


Clouds coming in


Full body shot. 
Still shapely. 
In other words - 
my 10 pound weight gain
Isn’t showing yet. 


Waiting and waiting for the van. 
We went for an 1100 appointment. 
We waited from 2 pm till 5:30. 
And didn’t get home till 6:45. 
I didn’t even get to finish my notes. 


The van full of kids and nurses and equipment 
Was going 75 MPH! 
I’ve been in them going 90. 
Literally. Terrifying. 


That exhaust leak 
I wrote about yesterday 
Was probably the culprit. 
The van was “out of service”
From the doors not closing properly. 

It’s criminal- how they operate these vans. 
This is a cigarette butt
Where kids are on oxygen. 


I came home, fell asleep 
In my scrubs- no watch. 
No data. 
Do not collect $200. 


I did plenty of waking. 


And I was on my feet 
13 hours or more. 
Most of this standing was on concrete. 
Outside. 


Me being mad. 
I was on hold over 45 minutes. 
And got hung up on twice. 
Inglorious Bastards. 
All of them! 

The high pulse is where the van driver
Actually went up the wrong way 
On an exit ramp - going 60 MPH
Facing traffic also go 60+ MPH. 

To add insult to injury 
I lost my glasses! 
I should just keep them 
In the car, since I only use them for driving. 
My vision has improved 6 times 
On Low Carb! 
BUT
All in all I had no real anxiety 
And I stayed focused 
And problem solving. 
I think eating right and less
Is the key. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!