02 October 2021

day one


No gummies. 
Just CBD, CBN,
Magnesium and Melatonin. 
I want a flatline. 

My goal is to sleep so well
That I wake up with 
Bounding energy,
Go to the gym, work out
And walk before work. 


My reality is-
I hit snooze,
Jumped around trying to get dressed
Putting my pants on
Hopping up and down on one leg
And got to work 
With 5 minutes to spare. 


Had a Hamburger last night. 
They messed up and put fries in the bag. 
So I ate them. 
Small fries. Meh- 
I’m not a fry gal. 
I’m a pie gal. 

H & H is good! 
Up from 11 and 6. 
This was 30 minutes post prandial
So my pancreas is going well!  


No wine 6 months. 
And no THC. Just so you know. 

I fully and enthusiastically 
Endorse 100% deregulation 
Of all aspects of Cannabis. 
And exsponge the records 
Of all non-violent offenders. 
But I myself do not partake. 
Many meds effect me the opposite way. 
I drink coffee to sleep. 
So no pot pot for me. 
Just CBD. 







Every day is Day One. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!