23 October 2021

gettin’ ready


Horrible dreams all night. 
That never happens. 
Well- seldom. 
And when it does, I have nightmares 
About SpongeBob or random dudes
Looking in a window- thank goodness 
I don’t relive the years of sexual abuse! 
I’m well-healed. Years of therapy. 


They need a fob, or shoe device
That’s just a pedometer,
For days you don’t  wear your watch. 
Like days working in the yard
Or giving a bath. 
Even though they’re waterproof. 
Does it track distance if you just put it
I’m your pocket? 


Apple Watch started a trend. 
Now that I have a year of data. 


Nothing  too stellar here. 


Good starting point. 



Covid has been rough on us all. 
No denying this! 
Time to get cleaned up
And polish off the rough edges
So that when life resumes-
We won’t still be stuck. 
I need to Snake Fast
And re-channel my inner 
Grace & Frankie - aka Jane Fonda. 


Full moon rising 


Microwave died. 
Poor thing was from 2002! 
Cut the cord and kick it to the curb. 
Good news! The replacement will have 
An Air Fryer built in. 
Hello, Chicken Wings!

Between the Instant Pot, 
The Sous Vide, and the Air Fryer 
This Low Carber is going to shine! 


Snap Chat
1950s pin up gal, and buck-tooth beaver! 

Bags? 
I do t need no stinking bags! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!