03 October 2021

cannabis nursing pathway


Imagine rolling up to a hospice case
Being certified in Cannabis! 
That’s such a home run
It hits it all the way out of the park.


The ACNA
Has 1500 + members. 
70% are brand new. 
I’m going to be one of them. 


Also the CNN 




Most of the states have formed an alliance 
We (Texas) are all Compact States. 
Just pay a few bucks,
and you can freely travel and work 
In almost any state. 
The west coast states you can still get
 Licensed by Endorsement. 
Just more fees. Like $400. 
The NCLEX boards are standardized. 
So equal to all states in America. 

Did you know that Texas Nurses have to 
Pass a complete background check 
Every 30 days? 
That’s one reason I never posed 
For my blog in my underwear. 
Conduct unbecoming. Etc. 
They’re more picky than you can imagine.


Now comes a Global Pandemic. 
Throw in a Mandate and a Protest, 
And the stage is set
For society to completely 
Fall apart. Or…
Get it together quick! 


I’ve got the papers ready to send
For my California license. 
I want to be ready to travel. 

This is Lancaster California 
Antelope Ridge Poppy Preserve. 
And the picture below is
Joshua Tree - I love the Inland Empire! 


Full Disclosure Time:
I am planning to take travel assignments 
That are close to National Parks. 
The very very best of all worlds. Thanks 


I remember being in the VA Hospital 
6 months ago. I was told
I have a lifetime ban 
On Red Wine and Advil. 
“What am I supposed to do for pain?”
I queried. My leg still hurt
And I’m actually allergic to Tylenol. 
The Cardiologist never kissed a beat. 
“Take CBD!” 
And she grabbed my foot 
And gave it a little shake
And said it again. 
“Take CBD. It’s great!” 

1 comment:

  1. I was once a full time Hospice Nurse. Now I do Pediatric Hospice. Different animal.
    To be hospice certified, I need 500 hours in the current year.
    I signed up for Crisis Care Staffing here locally.
    But first, my booster Pfizer!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!