25 October 2021

day by day off


Was up at least 4 times
Last night - to pee. 
I said what I said. Lol. 


Inching my way up to 6,000
Steps per day 


Cloudy, hazy, hot. 


Is it hot in here? 
Or is it just you? 
Parts of the room at work
Are 95° F 
That’s freaking hot in C. 


Like sleep and peace. 
And saving $15 a day on wine. 
That’s a world cruise every year. 
I want my money back. 


Still tutoring. 
Or tootering. 
Or both. 


Nurse Anne and BamBam. 


The rule is that when anyone goes
To North Dallas, they had best return
With Sugarless deLite Cheesecake! 


Is it cold in here? 
Or is it just me? 
Yes. I have Raynauds. 
So far it’s never moved 
Past the first knuckle 
Of this single finger. 

I’ve invented my own cure, though. 
Since it is an arterial spasm, 
I hold my affected finger 
Way high, overhead. 
In a few seconds, the back pressure 
Is gone, the spasm stops, 
and the color returns. 
Never fails! 


The Air Fryer is nice. 
Gonna break it in this week. 


Double dork deaf cat! 
He’s on a strict raw meat diet. 
And yet he gains. 
Maybe that’s the curse of diabetes. 
It controls us. Or does it?


But first-
Pour pour me 


Covefe! 

Living communally is a challenge. 
I mean even living with a spouse. 
You both have to be about the same 
Temperament- or it won’t work. 
Nothing like getting shushed
And interrupted 
Every. Time. I. Speak. 
People suck   

I’m certainly not an extrovert 
No matter what my ex says. 
I hate going out- 
Almost to the point 
Of agoraphobia. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!