14 October 2021

clean up day


It’s finally cooler outside
At night than it is inside. 


Coming up to the last weekend 
To visit the Texas Stare Fair. 


Corona is a ruiner for sure. 


Watched The Shining. 
I’m not sure what is the deal 
About watching a show
That was scary when you were a child. 
Verses now. Not scary. 
I’m not sure it was meant to be scary. 
With Kubric directing, 
It always means something else. 

Partly from being poor
And partly from being unhealed
With no attention span at all, 
I didn’t watch film for a few decades. 
So I had never seen The Shining. 
I’m going back now, and watching films. 

And I really enjoy most films I see. 
I love the layers of complexity 
That you miss when you’re 20. 


Bored to fucking tears. 
Mommy’s working. 
Go play in a box. 
He literally follows me 
from room to room - 
My little CatDog! 


So does this one. 
He has to supervise 
my bathroom breaks. 


Oh no I didn’t? 
Oh yes I did! 
More kidney stone sludge. 
Beer washes it right out. 
Be careful though - it can dehydrate. 
I wonder if alcohol-free beer
Would do the same? 
Many breweries now offer
AF beer since the Pandemic. 

Now that my ulcers are healed
And I don’t eat late at night-
I have no reflux or heartburn at all! 
Amazing. Still no wine.


RedRum! 
No. The color tiles fell off
The window, when it got cold. 


Time to up my A Game. 


Selling my iPhone X. 
Why not? 
No use keeping them all in boxes
In a drawer somewhere 
Till they’re completely useless. 


But first, Covefe! 


And Bach Minor Flute Sonatas. 
YouTube is great. 
I keep it on all day. 
I subscribed to premium. 


Maria comes today to help with the tall shelves 
And stuff I can’t do. 
I’ll finish my hair. 
And the closets. 
And the garage today. 
Go into the Fall season
Without a bunch of tasks hanging overhead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!