01 October 2021

happy nude year!


Bought some hemp gummies. 
That were not seed oil. 
Just unspecified oil. 
They made my heart race. 
And didn’t help with sleep at all. 
Till the wee hours. 


Racing heart all night. 


Good improvement. 
6 months ago this week
I was in the hospital 
For heart failure and anemia 
And 14+ ulcers. 

Also- it’s worth mentioning 
I have had no wine for 6 months. 

Funny. I can’t remember 
My last glass of wine
But I sure can remember my last
High carb, SAD meal before Atkins. 
Picture it- March 13, 2009 
It was 3 large Blizzards
From Dairy Queen. 
I had two in one day 
And one the next-
And the waiter said
“I’ll see ya tomorrow!”
And I thought to myself
“Like hell you will!”
And I never went back. 
Sugar- my drug of choice. 


Kept up my walking 


Fridays I get to work 
Early! Before light. 



Today, thank you 




Ha! No way I’m going to sit
In a public space for 12 hours a day,
With vaxxed and unvaxxed! 
Besides. My work is critical. 
Find another juror. 



Rainy day at last! 
And cooler weather. 

Fun with memes! 
Although I look like a dork. 

Everyone is staring a diet 
On October 1.  
It’s a good day to start. 
Cooler temps. More walking. 
Get squared away before the holidays.
I’ve gained 5 pounds. 
Probably water. 
Poof - be gone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!