16 July 2023

twice burned


Hazy rainy days 
MidSummers Night Scream 


Gotta keep it trimmed. 
Or else it explodes back. 


Not so much booze for me. 
More like Oreos and Baja Blast. 






Screen Actors Guild (SAG) 
Is going to strike with the writers. 
The entertainment industry 
loves to strike and protest. 







I hope this Delta 8/9 combination 
Holds for me. With 2 grams red Kratom. 
For a deluxe nighttime sleep hit. 

Flex ability. Don’t take it for granted. 

Shoelaces tied from deep sitting. 
Toe touches with flat feet. 
Scale + clothes = 2 additional pounds 
Fun at work. Leaning on freezers. 

I was 5’2” in the Army 
Lol - they never checked! 
I was actually 5’2” with shoes! 

5’1” after my knee injury- 61 inches. 
And my inseam is like 30” 
So I have long legs and a short torso. 
The top of my iliac crest 
often hits my bottom ribs! 
Which makes a frightful sound-
Like popping a turkey wishbone at 
Thanksgiving Dinner. Ugh! Snap! 

Resting in the restroom 
I have no joy at work. 
Maybe because I just worked 
2 full time jobs for the past 4 years. 
COVID is wrapping it up. 
1 star. Would not recommend. 

I probably need my Nurse Coach 
Again to help with Burnout. 
The vacation to Florida 
Didn’t take away my fatigue. 
The best part of Florida 
was meeting Della! 
And some of her family. 
We need to meet up again
Without me being fatigued. 
😻😻😻



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!