23 July 2023

sort it out














What does it mean? 
Ask Nurse Anne: lol 
I got your back!

😻😻😻
On the left side we have:
LM   ❤️  Left Main Artery 
LAD  ❤️  Left Anterior Descending 
(The “Widowmaker”)
LCX  ❤️  Left Circumflex 
😻😻😻
On the right side, there’s this:
RCA  ❤️  Right Coronary Artery 
PDA  ❤️  Posterior Descending 


So.  14 years of low carb snd i just now have
The smallest amount of calcium plaque. 
Some test results are 1400. 
Thats the worst care. 
Mine is 14. 
I want to make that go away. 
Can a 62 year old, formerly obese 
Woman (me) do it? 

Good never gives me energy. 
Usually, I don’t feel well after I eat. 













Wish I were anywhere but here. 
Doing anything but this. 
I need to be home getting things in order. 
I’m very anxious about being here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!