21 July 2023

car-eo-graphy



Little feet, little toes
Everything around me is 
*little*


Manicure Tea Party 
Even the Boyz


Be a Pediatric Nurse, they said. 
It will be fun, they said!


Delta 9 and Delta 8




Little Mister Goofy Butt 
Whom I love so very much! 


My gift to from me to me. 
However. They’re too small. 

In the Army, I wore a 6 1/2 shoe. 
It kept going up. 
Bones spreading out? Pain? 
Yes. And yes. 


















The people who run our fair state. 
Invite everyone to move here. 
Then switch things up. 
And act shocked when people leave. 
People who work at Apple, Amazon,
Tesla, etc etc don't want to be told
Which bathroom they can use. 

Labs today so no Covefe. 
Getting a little Sun. 😎 
I loved Florida with all the sun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!