08 July 2023

lake day

Texas in July. 








I’ve been on Kratom since March. 
I take 2 grams in the morning. 
2 grams in the evening. 
1 gram mid afternoon slump. 

Well, as the mu receptors do,
They sometimes turn on you. 
I well sucker-punched for about 4 hours. 
Hot. Cold. Sweat. Shake. 
Nauseous. 

So to keep tolerance at bay,
I took just one gram. 
And will do that again today. 
Then skip for about a week.







Good job on the protein. 
Elaine is down 10 pounds in one week. 


Not too shabby. 
Bariatric people lend a hand. 


Covefe and cats. 
Looks nasty. 


Pot catnip 
Meowiii-juannna 
And a catnip cigar. 


Watched FunnyGirl last night. 
I was really impressed with Streisand. 
She was 22 (?) when this was filmed?
She’s her very own Fanny Brice.  
It was a great film. 


Did the hairs. 
It’s been a month since 
I landed on Florida 
And got my hairs cut. 
I did this with electric clippers
And a mirror. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!