09 July 2023

angry day






I love the clouds today. 
And the rain. 


Got back to work. 
No one put away the supplies. 
I will not be putting them away. 
I am not the Maid. 
I am not the Nanny 
and I am not Matron
Or the Servant or the
Laborer or Workman. 
🤯🤬😡🥵


I’m 99% committed to this position. 
I know I’ll end up putting the supplies away. 
 I know we will all sit there for months
 with the supplies still sitting there-
If I don’t go ahead and put them away. 
They would quit this case before 
they got up off their lazy asses
 to do anything- except the bare minimum. 
It’s like the mess at home. 
I’m not going to fight someone 
to ask them to pull their fair share. 


I bought myself a purse. 
Of sorts. More like a messenger bag. 
My scrubs are so loose on me now
That I can’t carry things in my pockets
Or I lose my pants. 


No really! I will drop them. 
I could get money if I had 
An Only Fans page. Lol. 
If one gal can sell $1000 farts in a jar-
Then there’s hope for me as well. 






Just CBD and Delta 9 for sleep. 
Much better numbers. 


The Bariatric Soup packets 
Are great for work. 
Hits the spot. 


This is tomato. 
Which was great. 


We took a little road trip 
To Cedar Crook Lake. 
About an hour out of Dallas. 









Some days it’s all you can do to
Just hang on and keep coming back. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!