10 July 2023

calm it down


Mid-Summer thunderstorm skies. 






Once or twice a year, 
the alarm wakes me up. 
Today, for example, it did. 
I usually am already awake. 





















Or food and junk. 


That’s good for him! 





I go back and forth between 
Asking people to do their job 
(They all know what to do. 
They just don’t want to do any heavy lifting!)
And just saying  “Forget it!
I’ll do it my damn self!”
I’m trying to do it without being bitter. 
That’s the damn hardest thing.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy freaking idiot dog. Again and again. The dogs just lay there. 

So much mess at work. 
I am still unpacking medical supplies 
From when I was on vacation. 
The monthly shipment 
Was never unpacked. 
The nurses just walk around the boxes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!