13 July 2023

sensitive day


It fits
It ships 


Cats love Amazon Prime Day 




Baby loves the things 
that dropped on the floor 
“Accidentally!”










Truth 




Young Nurses do this. 
Hahahahhahaha 



This is a safe scape. 
A good place to share. 
Good. 
Because I discovered just how
Bitchy, whiny, and sensitive 
I really can be. 
It’s a shame. What specialness. 
I’m a Karen. To myself. 

Someone said I had grey teeth. 
Groot. Granny Gus. 
So instead of shrugging it off,
And just being like 
Eff You, Bully Asshole-
I jumped in an swam in it. 
I rolled around on it 
Like a dog loves road kill. 

And I stopped and jumped up from that 
Gutter of hate and ego - 
And realized I had to change
Or get off social media. 

It’s always awkward to 
Re-enter after a Faux Pas. 
Like admit you were wrong. 
Simple. Not easy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!