18 May 2022

the ladder

Early to rise

No words can describe 
How good it feels to wake up
Refreshed and happy. 
My heart was at rest 
(As much as it could rest)
And my sleep was 
Superlatively stellar. 


This video came up 
On auto play, on YouTube. 
“I will not clinb a ladder”
And then you notice if any ladders show up
In your daily world. 

Well, there ya go. 
A ladder. 
I did NOT climb it. 

Found on line.
Me drumming in college. 
About 1980 here. 

A vein finder. 
To help start an IV. 


Like this. 
From Dr Google. 


Lots of protein. 


I started back on Protein Powder
I need more protein 
and it’s hard to get it
At work. Etc. 
But first, Covefe. 
Sometimes I put the powder
Directly in the Covefe. 
Delicious! 


Monthly body shot. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!