28 May 2022

no nurse day


Summer in Texas. 
Much of Texas is semi-arid. 


Every time I stall
In weight loss, people say it’s the 
Monster Drink I have every day. 
Well. Maybe so. 


Salad. Before. 


Salad. After. 


Broccoli. 


Ranch Dressing with a little 
Broccoli in there somewhere. 


Took a long walk yesterday. 


No walk today. 
I was supposed to train a Nurse. 
But the company sent her
Somewhere else. Wow. 
They knew about this -
They planned for this -
But didn’t manage to tell me
Until after my shift had started. 
Sometimes I wonder 
How they stay in business. 

Well. School is out. 
Summer is here. 
Time for the summer schedule. 
Early morning walks 
And light meals 
With not much indoor cooking. 

The Nurse who was going to work
For me a second day- 
Took another case. 
This Nursing Shortage. OMG. 
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t 
Supposed to be like this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!