03 May 2022

IRS day


I once worked a state program. 
MDCP- for pediatric nursing. 
Medically Dependent Children’s Program. 
Well, it’s a nightmare. 
They can’t enroll enough nurses. 
There’s a 9 year waiting list for the kids. 
They tax you at over 50%. !!!

I owed $100 from the year 2001. 
Yes. 20+ years ago!
Still getting out of that mess. 
An IRS agent actually told me
I should go kill myself. 
The IRS is an awful bunch. 
I no longer work that program. 

Well…  this very day, I’m out from them. 
And I got my COVID money
From 2020, and 2021. 
Amen and amen! 


SWOT means 
Strength Weakness Opportunity 
And Threat. 
All that IRS money is going into Crypto. 


Old Money. LOL!
Rich Dad, Poor Dad,
Beggar Dad,Thief. 
The rules are changing. 
The ground is shifting under our feet. 


Buy Dividends. Index Funds. 
I got in a Facebook group 
For COVID nurses, 
Who now make double and triple 
Their normal salary. 
Wow! This is a turning point in nursing. 


CoinBase is like a brokerage company. 
I use Gemini. I’m not sponsored. 
I just chose Gemini. 
Texas has stricter rules 
And Binance, KuCoin etc
Is NOT an option here. 

CoinBase simply wouldn’t open for me.
I had an account from when 
I tried to trade in 2015
(Before I broke my leg)
But my Ex BFF said “No”. 
Little does she know! 
I need to get in that account. 
My Queendom for the password! 


Biden said he wants more electric cars. 
Well… that means more batteries. 
Some would say now is the time to 
Buy stock in Lithium companies. 


Uncle Sam always gets his share. 
Always. 


ETH is Etherium. 
Selling today at about 2800 per coin. 
So about $560,000 
For this digital art of a Bored Ape. 
I need to make an NFT. 


DeCrypt is just the name
Of a magazine about Crypto. 



Well, ladies and germs,
Here we go! 
I’ve been very focused for 2 years 
Since COVID hit. 
I’m clean, and sober. 
In terms of food, and wine. 
I’m stable. 
This has been the hardest 
And the best time of my nursing career! 

I’ve improved my time management. 
I almost always maintain 
The boundaries of my food program. 
On those days I don’t
- and there are those days -
I get back on track fast. 

So I’m ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!