12 May 2022

the big chill






Unlearn. 
Relearn. 
Adapt.  


Focus on goals 
And what you want. 


The markets are tanking. 
Bad! I predict a rough ride. 

Luna- a Crypto - was at $119. 
I bought a bunch of it for 20 cents 
In the wee hours of the night. 
If and when it goes back up
That will be a great day! 

The problem is that 
People don’t diversify. 
Like Momma said,
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. 
They messed up, and lost a fortune. 
But- it’s only a real loss of the sell. 


Not unlike ValJean
In Les Mis and the sewers. 
Good for getting from point A
To point B. 
Buy low. Sell high. 








So yes. My friend passed. 
The one I was going over to help. 
We’ve known each other since 1990. 
I can’t imagine she went to fast. 
I guess it’s better that way. 
It wasn’t COVID. At least that. 

Run run run. 
The name of the game these days. 
I’ll sleep when I’m dead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!