11 May 2022

13 years!


My friend Vickie said
“You should start a blog!”
And I said
“What’s a *blog*?”


So here we are. 
Up a pound. Down a pound. 
People come and people go. 
Habits come and habits stay. 


This is one habit I always want to keep 


Also this. 
I fell asleep in my clothes again. 
Woke up 2 hours later and
Grabbed my watch. 


Salad and Salad. 






Junk around town. 
I do my budget in my head
When I’m driving to work. 
Or listen to podcasts. 
That’s an extra hour + a day
That could be put to better use. 


Then. And Now. 


I’ve said before that I’m tired of always
Having to clean up when company comes. 
In other words- I’m tired
Of having to drop 5 pounds for a convention
Or 10 pounds for a reunion 
Or 5 pounds for a doctor’s visit. 
I want to always be in range. 
Always be in charge. 


We all know the results
Can be disastrous 
If we fall off the wagon. 
Why would anyone jump off a wagon?
Wagons are life. 

Wagons are safety. 
Wagons get you where you want to be. 
They’re just a tool. 
A vehicle. 
Why would anyone trash itheir wagon?
*sigh*

Thanks to everyone who
 comes here to read
And check on me - 
And just say HI! 
I appreciate you more 
than you’ll ever know! 

Here’s to 13 more years! 




5 comments:

  1. Read everyday for 13 yrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous!! It’s lovely to have company along the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t know why it’s publishing me as anonymous, but this is Shezug 🤔

      Delete
  3. SheZug! My very first comment! I m so glad! You’re awesome! 😍

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!