29 May 2022

one day more


America has lost its mind. 


Nurse Ratched-
I want MY cigarettes! 
I want MMYYYYYY rights! 


Yay for Keto Con!


Salad with all the trimmings. 


Egg Bites. 
That Hot Sauce was 
starting to decompose. 
Time to re-up. 
I keep this at work and 
This family doesn’t 
Refrigerate condiments. 

I’m shocked at how many people don’t. 
I guess if you use it every day…
It’s ok. Big family etc.  


Snack Bites. 


I pity the fool who tastes these. 
They’re 100% carbs. 
Except in this case, 
They were fried in canola oil. 
Yuk. Yum. Yum- Yukky!


CBD before bed. 
Not enough CBD. 
I need about 100 my. 


Why? 
So I can do this^^^


Quick walk in WalMart. 


Pulse got up. 
That’s what counts. 

Blue skies and 
Low Carb Alibis. 
Is that how you spell 
The plural for “Alibi”? 
It looks wrong. 
What the bleep do I know!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!