27 May 2022

back to the grind


We are all post-menopausal here. 
Even the men. 
So it’s like 68° at night. 
The cats love the dryer! 


Costco Shrimp. 
I ate about 1/2 pound. 
Quick meal. 


I also had this Salad! 


The world is peeking out
From underneath COVID. 
Went to get a pedicure. 


As a Diabetic,
(Or pre-diabetic, or post-diabetic)
And a person with a bummed knee,
I decided to go to get my toenails done. 


At home, left to my own devices,
I tend to mangle them. 
I also go my eye brows threaded. 
First time in over a year. 
Ahhhhhhhh! 




With my second day off, I can 
Donate extra energy to walking. 
Walmart walk this morning. 
20 minutes. 


The only way I really 
know what day it is. 


Hot patootie!
This is what I like. 
Woke up before the alarm. 


Walked in Costco yesterday. 
And went off and left my lunch at home. 

Blonde Stunt! 
I’m really glad to have employment 
During the pandemic. 
My mother was right. 
Nurses will never need to look
Too far to find a job. 
Sad but very true. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!