02 May 2022

day trader off


Lol MayDay


Looks like a Stone Creature Lady
coming through a door. 


Like Gorignak from
Galaxy Quest. Lol. 

Today is Eid. The end of Ramadan. 
There will be food. 
This Butter Chicken. OMG

I didn’t do so well this past month. 
So much “woulda coulda shoulda.”
I don’t do bad, per se. 
Just didn’t make any progress. 
I think I set my goals too high. 


Really. Not loving salads. 


Broccoli. And Ranch Dip. 
My homemade Ranch is much better 


Lol Same Sh!t 
Different Day. 






I guess I picked the wrong time
To learn about stock investing. 
It can only go up from here. 
(Or can it?)




Nurses keep calling me asking 
Where is this. Or where is that?
Fuck - we’re out. 
The whole world is out. 
Nation-wide shortages. 
Not my fault! 
Now let me sleep. 


No harm after my “sick day”


Watching some guy
Go to small Texas towns
And eat from local diners. 
He needs to be keto. 
Even the cat agrees. 


But first, Covefe! 

Hair day today. 
I can sometimes do it myself. 
Sometimes not. 
It’s not like I spend a lot 
of money on my hair. 
Just some chain. SuperCuts etc. 
Super Nurse lol. 
I’m so ready for the end of COVID. 

So I did my first stock trade. 
I bought a little stock at 75 cents. 
It went up to $1.25!
I tried to sell. But the computer 
Messed up and didn’t catch it. 
So I made my first profit. 
It sold at $1. I made $25! 
Very good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!