13 May 2022

crypto crash






Down down dropping 


People are losing their houses 
And their fortunes. 


Run away…
Then… run toward the fire …!


Went from zero to 30,000
To 68,000 to 40,000
Now a bargain at 28,000




Same with Etherium. 


This is what it looks like
When doves cry 
What would you do? 
Buy some? 
Jump ship?


What- me worry?

I took $100 and bought some Luna. 
It went to zero overnight. 
Well… my first loss. 

On the bright side, 
I made 28 cents elsewhere!
Part of this is learning to control
Your reaction to the market
And not get in a funk 
If you lose a trade. 
We all back the wrong horse
From time to time. 


As you can see- I lost no sleep over it. 
Regardless- don’t worry. 
Sleep is still #1 


Walking and moving is #3 


You can’t say food is #2
Because that’s just silly. 
Even if it is true. 
😂


Food is second. 
Good food choices. 



A spoonful of sugar
Makes you need the medicine. 



Horse sense
And a cool eye and a keen hand. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!