01 May 2022

bargaining


After sleeping 14 hours,
I took a nap, and then
Went to bed early. 


Almost got 100 days. 
This app give you a day off. 
That’s what the Zzzzs mean.










Mare’s Tales. 
It’s gonna rain. 


This boy didn’t leave my side.
Probably because I was warm 
And cozy. 

Found an old picture 
Of me at my goal weight
Holding a picture of me
About where I am now. 
I keep going up. 
And staying at the higher weight. 
Just a little pudgy. 
I finally don’t like it 
Enough to do something about it. 


I know everything. 
Just ask me.  Lol. 
I’m at the phase of life 
Where I’m opposite 
of just about everything 
I was crazy about - just a few years ago. 
I’m sure it will change again. 

I went to work and told the night nurse
(Who is really a doctor)
That I was sick. 
And she made a 2 second diagnosis. 
“Tummy ache?”
I was like “Yep!”
And she said “No wonder. 
You’ve done nothing but eat all week!”

Ahhhh she’s only right. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!