09 May 2022

a good deed

The pandemic has changed everything. 

Buy Savings Bonds. 
Nearly 10% yield. 

Down down do your thang. 
Buy the dip. No worries. 
This is very very good news. 

The secret to a good Omelette
Is lift and loft. Air. 
Use a stick blender. 


I didn’t eat this hot mess. 

I’m in the No Wine Club,
Thanks very much. 



Old Granddad left the house 
To fly back to Pakistan 
Without his insulin. 
So after work I took it to him, 
At the airport. 
He first called for Uber,
But the the driver
Had a case of Islamphobia,
She refused to take a package
To the airport - since he has a 
“Muslim” Middle East name.  
Incredible. The hate. The fear. 
Shame on that way of thinking. 


Peace Out! 


2 comments:

  1. My goodness, what are people thinking, glad you stepped up and got Granddad his meds. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!