04 May 2022

pay off day













Beautiful Salad. 
Needs crunch, though. 






10 years ago on the
Low Carb Cruise. 
I was a cheerleader! 
During the pre-sail dinner, 
The admin did a little skit about 
all the different types of people 
you find in low carb circles. 

The Cheerleader… you’ve got this! 
The Grumbler… this is too hard!
The Intellectual… you have 
to understand the science!
The Jock … eat less move more! 
And leave some sweat on the floor!
Low Carb is filled with crazy people. 
That’s for sure. Just like anywhere. 


Well. This sucks. 
They ask this at the VA. 
If you have enough food at home. 


I paid Trekkie off
6 months early. 
Now that same amount of money
That once went to my car payment 
Will now go to…. Let’s see….
Shiba Inu! 

I’ve matured financially 
Since I broke my leg. 
No more galavanting around. 
Just work, fuel, cardio,
And occasionally- a road trip. 




This car is pretty awesome. 
3 wrecks rear ended. 
One wreck on the driver’s side
Going 60 mph. 
All times they hit me. 
1 stolen car. 
1 break in. 
And one time hitting 
 a cement block going 60. 
Thanks for the ride, Trekkie! 

Typical me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!