25 May 2022

light day


Headline News. Again. 
Another mass shooting. 
Another day in Amerikill. 
I think people are getting pretty tired
Of cleaning up blood from the floor
To cover the Second Amendment. 
So says the Former Army Nurse
Who swore an oath to protect 
And defend the US Constitution. 
Let’s be done with assault weapons. 


Salad. 


I did this hair. 
It’s my first red. 
I did the highlights. 
5C with 6C highlights. 




Rain rain rain. 
I went to my car and 
Both headlights are out. 
Well. That sucks. 


The Simpsons are pranking
Shiba Inu. 


I love the Simpsons. 
But this spooked me. 


Alas, Alack….
I sold all my Shiba Inu 
(85,000,000 coins) 
And swapped for Etherium
And BitCoin. 
There is no way it will ever be $1. 
It’s not mathematically possible.

Kinda like bad boyfriend 
(Or girlfriend)who will never ever 
Never never never come back. 
The odd are against it. 
Move on, Shib Army! 





I should be like 50 pounds 
As little as I eat. Hhmmmmph!
The headlights are all burned out 
On poor Trekkie. 
Time for a spa day for her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!