22 May 2022

new nurse


Pink Sky
Don’t know why


My baby. 
A grown up cat now. 


They grow up soooo fast. 
Looks like someone scratched him. 


Taking one ounce of turkey before bed. 
Sleep like a rock. Pulse 50. 


So normally a nurse trains for one year
After graduation. Now with COVID ,
It’s much less. It’s 40 hours. 
And I’ve been training a good one. 


Freaky pink orange sky last night. 
No filter. BAD camera angle. Lol. 




Whey. 
With coffee 


Broccoli under this
Mess of Ranch Dressing. 

I blogged today, but I was so busy 
I didn’t check if it went through. 
My bad!  

I got home and found some information 
Sent by the IRS to me. 
Someone has been using my 
Social Security Number
And they make a ton of money.
Tons more than me!
They owe more than a quarter mill. 
Back taxes. Them. Not me!!
Not I, said the cat! 
I finally got released from 
Suspicion of doubt from the year
2001. Yes. 21 years ago! 
I’ve been on pins and needles 
Since 2001. The nightmare ended today. 
Amen!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!