15 May 2022

health is wealth


True story. 

Guess I’ll just camp out
On the couch and blog. 


Mom at the case made this. 
OMG - smelled so good. 




Ha!


This is how I see crypto -
Amazing opportunity everywhere. 


This is how I see crypto. 
The Last Ride of the Pony Express. 
He’s seeing the new guys
Install telegraph wires. 
Then- the same thing happened 
to the telegraph guys! 


Bear Market. 
Yes. But feed them by
Doing research and smart investing. 
Don’t get eaten by the bears. 


It is odd that I am just now 
Starting off saving and investing-
And it’s the worst turbulence 
We’ve seen in our adult lifetime. 


I guess I thought things 
would be the same 
And I would have time to make up
For lost time and a late start. 

I trust Social Security even though 
I don’t trust the government 
As far as I can throw them. 


They’ve had years to fix this Power Grid
Infrastructure. Yet- they have not. 
And Texas keeps incentivizing
Companies like Tesla, Apple, Amazon
To come here. Those big shots
Aren’t going to like these broken promises. 
While Ted Cruz is still mad about
Who is using which bathroom. 
And if people don’t practice 
Abstinence- they leave few other choices. 
VOTE THEM OUT!


Annuities usually go up
If stocks and bonds go down. 


Hahahaha! You can keep your scare tactics. 
Put them in the same file that says
Atkins is bad for you
And Gay people are going to Hell. 


Fortunes were lost. 
And fortunes will soon be made! 

I never worried about money
And retirement because I thought
I would die long before that time came. 
Well- thanks to Atkins-
Here I am. Thriving. 
Healthy. Happy. Alive. Strong. 
Not gone yet! 
I want to be strong and healthy enough
To travel - and not unravel! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!