31 August 2021

loud morning call


Don’t ya hate it when people
Feign ignorance? 
I get this at work. 
And other places. 
They act like they don’t know how to do something 
So they get by forever. 




Above The Battleground 
Just supposed to watch it all. 
And not react. 
Right now, I tend to react with 
Wild disbelief. Jaw dropping amazement. 


Burned up burgers. 
And the beef soup I made 
Had mold in it. 
Total loss yesterday. 
Loss Loss! 


Poblano Pepper and Cheese
Little Hatch Chili Pepper Bites 


My Wheat Belly yogurt and berries 


No mommy! 


Hmmmmm what!?


Must be PUFA
If it’s not all saturated fats.  
MUFA or PUFA. 
Bet it’s not MUFA. 

Spent all day singing Wicked. 
Like ALL day. 
You know I never get tired of it. 
It’s a joy to sing sing sing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!